I was kindly nominated by the lovely Kez – She has a fantastic blog over at what would dory do, full of some pretty fab Disney content. I am very much partial to her Disney haul posts. Go check them out! –
The Mystery Blogger Award is a tag created by Okoto Enigma as a way for bloggers to connect and find out more about each other. I haven’t done many tags on my blog yet, so looking forward to this!
1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
6. Link back to the creator of the award.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- On 28th April I am flying off to Orlando to go and work at Walt Disney World for a year as part of the Cultural Representative Programme in Epcot. I am beyond excited to get out there and start working for a company I have always admired and get a chance to experience that back stage experience of working as a Cast Member.
- I studied History at the University of Kent, Canterbury. I actually have a real soft spot for Canterbury as a place and will always feel at home there. I had such a blast being at University, spending time with new friends and I actually really enjoyed the modules I studied there.
- I am all about a good afternoon tea with free flowing champagne. If there is ever a birthday, anniversary, or just a Wednesday afternoon, I am all about suggesting going for some pretty good scones and a glass of fizz.
1. What is your favourite Disney film, and why?
So, as Disney fans, we get asked this question all the time, and I never have a set film. It changes from time to time, as I kind of re-discover different Disney films as my current favourites. At the moment, I am obsessed with the live action version of Beauty and the Beast. I wouldn’t declare it as my all-time favourite, however right now I am completely in love with it. It is well cast, the soundtrack is incredible and the additions to the story line make it such a fantastic film.
If I was going to have to pick an all-time favourite it would be between Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland and Sleeping Beauty.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world next, where would it be?
I would have to say New York. I am really hoping I will get the chance to visit whilst I am working over in the US.
3. Who would you invite to your celebrity fantasy dinner party?
The entire teaching staff of Harry Potter. I would love to have some good chats with Maggie Smith and Emma Thompson.
4. If you could be a fictional character (from film, tv, books or games) for a day, who would it be?
Terry Boot. Now, who is that you may ask? Well he is actually a Ravenclaw student from the Harry Potter books. I’d hate to be Harry for the day for obvious reason, but it would be pretty cool to just be a standard Hogwarts student for the day and get to experience what it is like to study at Hogwarts. Give me all the magic and butterbeer please.
5. Make me laugh! What’s your cheesiest chat up line, or cringiest joke?
Q: Why does peter pan fly? A: ‘Cause he never lands.
MY QUESTIONS FOR PEOPLE I HAVE NOMINATED
- What is your favourite Disney song and why?
- If you were attending a Disney fancy dress party, who would be your first choice?
- If you could have any magical object from the Harry Potter series, what would it be?
- Apart from a Disney one, what is your favourite film?
- What is your favourite musical you have seen on stage?
Thanks for reading guys! I nominate –